Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I love Wednesdays

You know whats really great?

Wednesdays.

Because I have no class on Wednesdays.

And so I feel like I can study for a couple hours, and then play!

Which is exactly what I do best.

Plus, I had received an email from one of the programme leaders giving us some information today, but at the end she signed it "enjoy the sunshine", so it was really her telling me to go outside. I'm a really good listener.

York.
Why was this statue here? I have no idea. But I appreciate it.


And the river/clouds. I am loving these sunny days guys. I had no idea how happy the sun made me. But still, I am a little sad I'm missing out on the snowfall in Colorado.

Oh, and then you're wondering what I did tonight, eh? Well, every week after institute they do some sort of activity for us at the church. Tonight that activity was carving pumpkins.

We all know how much I love a good pumpkin carving. And if you don't, well, I love it.

There were some people who had never carved a pumpkin before, and a lot of the others hadn't done it very many times. Such a sad state. I was proud of my American heritage in disfiguring a perfect pumpkin.

I mostly gutted the pumpkin. It is weirdly my favorite part. And then Sam was in charge of carving out the excellent design. I don't want to sound too proud, but it was the best one.
(third from the right in the above photo. a mummy sticking out its tongue. i think. a close second is the one just next to us-the howling wolf. so clever.)

Bam.
Wednesday, I'll see you again next week.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my, work it girl!!