Monday, November 14, 2011

Believe it

Can we even believe that its already mid-November!?!

I sure can't!

The only thing helping me through this time is Justin Bieber.  

You know, I am one of those people who is strictly against Christmas music before Thanksgiving.  But they don't have Thanksgiving here (I am not grateful for that) so I have been confused as to when I could start!  And then JB started sharing his Christmas spirit.  And you know what?  I've looked up his tunes and I've listened to Christmas music.  I've done it.  It's a very bizarre feeling but I find myself appreciating this early Christmas spirit in my life.  


But it does make things a little more complicated.  I don't know what to think anymore.  I don't.


Also, if I buy juice and it needs to be refrigerated after its opened, do you think its ok if I just leave it on my windowsill in front of the open window?  Because that's probably just as cold as the fridge?  Your thoughts.

And my final thought of this blog post: Would you be flattered or offended if your professor asked if you were a native English speaker, even after you had already contributed to the class discussion several times?  
(And you weren't even using a fake accent during said statements)


(York Minster...at night.  Oh la la)
(not to be confused with Westminster Abbey...at night)



1 comment:

Kristalyn said...

What kind of juice was it? I think apple or cranberry would be okay, but maybe not orange..unless it is really really cold? I would be offended. haha i'm sure he didn't mean to offend you though. :)