Thursday, November 3, 2011

I AM FREAKING OUT

 Remember just a few days ago when I posted my utter disappointment in not being noticed by Mr. Tom Arnold himself?

I take everything back.  EVERYTHING.


And I throw an ugly punch at Gmail.


Gmail, who has been so good to me over the past few years.  Gmail, whom I have come to know and trust.  Gmail, who for some reason, decided to filter out some very important messages and send them into my Spam folder.

Gmail.  Today, I am not happy with you.



TOM ARNOLD WROTE ME BACK!  AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!!!  And he caught my sarcasm even though I was a little bit serious!  And he wants to come to the UK!  Well, probably not foreal but he at least pretended!  


DREAMS DO COME TRUE.


I am so ashamed and disappointed in myself!  But I am SO happy!  


=Twitter relationship

I'm freaking out!  I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Tom.  Real sorry.

1 comment:

Jill said...

CINDY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! And for this reason, I will hold out a little longer before accepting gmail's new setup.