Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let's Talk Movies

I just saw The Muppets.

So, so good.  I seriously was obsessed with the old movies and so I spent the entire afternoon with a giant grin plastered on my face.  The Muppets are so classic.  I loved them.

Before the movie, though, we were blessed with some particularly good previews.

(also the toy story short was surprisingly funny.  i giggled a lot)

First off:


1. Mayor shaking person dressed up as a whales hand.
2. This town would be really boring to live in
3. "We can't keep up with the ice!"
4. Whales are just like us..."We need help sometimes too"
5. "I'll be damned if I'm going to let the Reds in to save the day!" (my personal fave)

Also, this one has so many big stars.  I know its going to be good:


Then I was led to this:


I love Dwayne.  So much.

No comments: