Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Saturday Success

On Saturday my friend Ruth came into York and we got to hang out. 

Yeah, it was awesome.

After a lovely little lunch and some window shopping, we stopped by a...museum? of sorts.  The bottom floor of this pub is actually some Roman baths-built 1700 years ago!  They were just digging and bam!  
The Romans had beaten them there.


And that's actually all I read from the pamphlet the (super good looking) guy gave us, because I was easily distracted...

I seriously love a good dress up.



Also, not joking, this is the 'gift shop'. 
AKA the most ghetto 'gift shop' I have ever seen or could even imagine.

'

One of the best museums ever.

1 comment:

Ruth Cluness said...

Cindy, I Love you! You know, the gift shop looks even worse in the photo haha...