Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Just make me a sandwich

Today I went to Subway for lunch.


I don't go out a lot here (i know, i know. its very strange) so it's kind of exciting when I do.  Except Subway isn't that exciting...most of the time.


Today I had quite an adventure (please lower all expectations because it wasn't really an adventure by any means.  it was just something that happened).

I will tell you about it.  Here:

video


(if you have a ginger baby, i'm sure he/she is cuter than the one i saw today.  i'm also pretty positive your child isn't hanging out behind the counter at subway)

Happy Tuesday!




5 comments:

Mikelle and Nate said...

I love you Cindy! I was laughing during this whole thing! Also, I met the Kimberlings from York this week. They were in our ward on Sunday and they said that they love you!

Katie said...

Haha! Ginger baby hair

blakecgriffin said...

Gingers don't have souls.

Natalie said...

You have mad editing skillz. Also, you should have your own talk show.

I'm dead serious.

Jill said...

Those sandwich artists clearly don't take their art very seriously.

Also, I went to a Gingervitis party last night, and you had to leave your soul at the door.