Monday, February 13, 2012

BBC

I try to keep up with the news as much as I can.

Recently I've added the BBC website to my list of sources to peruse when the mood strikes.

And let me tell you, it has some good stuff on there.

Just tonight I was caught by some very interesting headlines (the articles are just as good):


Changmao and Chunzi at Yunnan Wildlife Park (2 December 2011)

This is real article about, well, a deer and ram getting married.  If you don't want to read the article, totally fine.  Here is the best part:


"But Changmao (the ram) has not been exactly faithful to Chunzi. He fathered a baby lamb with the zoo's only female sheep."


And the second article:


I think my favorite part about this one is the fact that its #5 on the most popular article list.  People are way more interested in ponytails than I thought!  

And thats whats going on in the world.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This reaffirms my belief that love truly does exist. Thank you, Cindy. And thank you, British zoo.