Friday, February 24, 2012

This Week (part 2)

Anytime Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson puts out a new movie, the world becomes a brighter place.


And I end up going to the movies alone.  


That being said, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island was exactly how it looked in the trailers.  So good, right?


And The Rock's performance was flawless, as usual.


Ok, so it actually wasn't that amazing (surprise!) but Dwayne is looking good.  That man is a beast.  He's giant. And he sings in it! And I love him.  

(The movie actually made me think of my uncle who wrote his college thesis on how he knows the location of Atlantis, but that's a blog for another day)


In the words of Mariah Carey, we belong together.

1 comment:

Viva la Varner said...

This made my day!!! I had to read it out loud to Clark, that's how good it was. LOVE YOU!!!!