Thursday, February 23, 2012

This Week

This week was better than the rest.

(First installment)

Last Saturday.  I woke up at 5 am to make my 6 am train to London.  I almost missed it because the taxi was a few minutes late, but I arrived just in time.

Normally I would've been real angry waking up that early, especially on a Saturday, but this was for a good reason.


Todd was coming!


Well, hopefully.  He was flying standby and things were not looking good when I went to bed on Friday night.

He would try to get in on Sunday, but in reality he didn't make it until Monday. 


Which meant I was in London without him. This was not the original plan, but it was still a good time!


I wandered a lot during the day (taking pictures of statues faces, naturally) and then that night, I met up with Mikelle and Nate and we learned all about Jack the Ripper on a walking tour! It was seriously cool.  And then we ate delicious Thai food and Amorino gelato for dessert.  Who knew a serial killer tour could make you so hungry?






 

(i stole this pic from Mikelle-sorry!  Also, sorry for my face)

Nate and Mikelle.  So great.

No comments: