Monday, March 5, 2012

Best Email Ever

There's a girl in one of my classes that I had a group project with a couple weeks ago, and this weekend I got the best email from her.

I post it here for you to read:

Subject: Shoes :)


Hey Cindy, 

U must be thinking why would I send u a mail with Shoes as the subject :P 

This is totally random, but I was wondering if you are a UK7/8, cos I have two pairs of ankle boots which do not fit me. I loved them so much that I bought them against the better of my senses, tried to put insoles and stuff, didn't work.

The brown one is a size 7, they were comfy and I wore it once to Edinburgh but because they were too big, I almost had cramps just trying to grip the soles to prevent the boots from falling out :x 

The beige one is a size 8, good leather from Romania and never worn before, except to catwalk in my flat, this one is a hit amongst the ladies, but they had oh-so-tiny feet. It was a case of love at first sight but alas-too-too-big at second try. 

So I was hoping, with some luck, u r a size 7 and if you like what you see, consider taking them, for whatever price you name. Be glad to pass them to someone who could wear them rather than just lying miserably in the closet. 


So funny to me!  Its just the perfect combination of a nice gesture and a sales pitch.  She also included a picture of each pair of shoes.  How does she know I have big feet?!  I don't think I am going to take her up on the offer, but if I did I would have no idea how much to pay for them. Especially if they give you cramps.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

BUT THEY'RE GENUINE ROMANIAN GYPSY LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janna said...

I want to see the pictures.