Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Back!

Some of your recent thoughts/concerns that I'm making up right now: 

"Maybe Cindy died in Rome? She hasn't posted since then"

"Maybe Cindy found a lover in Rome and her priorities have changed"

"She probably decided to quit the blog...just kidding! Its the only thing she has.  I'm sure she'll be back"

It's been a whirlwind of a month, but so many good things have happened.  And I just didn't have time to write them all down on this blog!  But now I will, and hopefully you'll appreciate the stories even if they're old news.  

But mostly, big thanks to Darren for getting married and giving me a valid reason to make all of it happen.


I love everyone.

(also a warning that real blog posts might not actually start until thursday because somebody has to finish some school work...boring)

No comments: