Thursday, April 5, 2012

Roma/Firenze

Roma.  Good times there:


Trevi Fountain: check.  I will be returning yet again




And Florence:


 (this was our first night there and we bonded/loved this gelateria.  our new friend simone gave us some samples and his random friend/predator mario took our picture.  it was very fun)




Firenze (aka florence) was the BOMB.  It was my first time there and I loved it.  We saw the David, we ate good foods, we made some random friends, and it was all excellent.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Italy, and specifically Florence, is my FAAAAVE! I'm so glad you went, and even gladder you had a good time and ate lots of gelato varieties. Your priorities are tight where they should be, girl.

rtartha ssimpre

Megan said...

So fond of this post.

Jill said...

Friend/predator. So accurate.