Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What what?!

You guys.  I'm back!

Well, kinda.  I'm back on the internets.  And that's really all that matters these days.

Also what matters:  Italy being awesome.

I'm still unsure at how I want to approach the last two weeks on this blog.  I don't know if I should do a photo journey and call it good, or share a brief itinerary of what we did, or just keep it short and sweet with random stories.  Or just say it happened and move on.

Life is so hard.

I will say that it was a good, nay, great trip.  Italy had the most perfect weather for us, we saw so much, we did so much, and we ate so much.

Now, a selection of photos to keep you interested:






This may or may not be my next hairstyle inspiration.  The selective dreadlock look is making waves in Europe...and I want it to be welcomed in America.

So these pics are from the first few days.  Brian and I got to Italy on the same day; J and J were supposed to be there as well but we all learned a valuable lesson: never fly standby.  

More to come later...

2 comments:

Michale said...

Loving your hair in these photos. Looking lovely I'm with you on the gardening Whatever!
Ford

Katie said...

Seriously?! Selective dreads? Just wrong!