Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mystery

Today I sent someone an email with some information that I should've sent a couple months ago.  No big.  The best part, though, was the automated response claiming that she 'only worked on Mondays and Tuesdays'.

I seriously had to step back and try to remember what day of the week it was, because when I woke up I swore it was Tuesday, but maybe I got lost somewhere in those couple of hours.

Nope.  Still Tuesday.  The mystery remains...

When I was younger I used to want to be a veterinarian.  Those were the days when I felt inclined to help the animal species.  To love them and make them better when they were sick.


Now, I feel quite the opposite.  There are some animals in the world (i.e. the dogs currently still living at home) that I wish would not be so living.  



It was a weird shift change, going from wanting to help to wanting to hurt, but it happened.  I think now I'm just in an indifference stage with them.  I don't vehemently object to them quite like I used to, but I still don't really fawn over them either.


That's mystery #2.

Last mystery: Why does American Airlines suck so bad?  The voucher they gave me (that says it can be used over the phone) really can only be used if it is mailed in or with a ticket agent.  This is what I get for volunteering to take a later flight, getting my bags lost, and talking to multiple phone 'customer service' people who all give me different information.  Yes, American Airlines, this complaint is for you.  Get your head in the game. 

Scooby Doo, I need you.
(but not really because my least favorite dog ever to reside in the Ford household was a great dane. 
i really did hate that one)

No comments: