Thursday, June 21, 2012

JB and MC

Right now I'm listening to the new Justin Bieber tracks.  I haven't purchased the album yet, but I probably will.  Because why would I not?  It sounds prettttttty good (beauty and a beat feat. nikki minaj? yes please)

This only began after I had started the movie The Last Song (think: Miley Cyrus) but then turned it off because I told myself I needed to work on school stuff.  And that I could better listen to music/study than watch a movie/study.  I just know that movie would require too much concentration. 

In reality I am having another dance party in my room, not doing research, and trying to push the worries about my future out of my head.

I'm 12 years old.  Maybe 15.

Also, my hair is long enough to do this now: (!)


I'm so proud of it.

No comments: