Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tom Part 2

And I'm not talking about Tom Cruise (although, RIP tomkat).

Last night I went and did what most Americans should've been doing last night.

Why, I went and saw the newest Tyler Perry movie!  Madea's Witness Protection gave me exactly what I was hoping for: happiness and laughter among racial differences.  That TP really knows whats up.

I was also more than pleasantly surprised to see my main man, Tom Arnold, show up at the beginning of the film.  He was only in there for a few minutes, but those few minutes gave me a natural high.

I love Tom.

So naturally, in the movie, I announced that Tom had replied to my tweets before.  Which basically means I know him.  Which means I am famous by association.  Well, kind of famous I guess.

Then this morning I decided to tweet about this.

AND TOM RETWEETED ME 
(also i still feel silly saying anything 'tweet' 'retweet' etc.  but i do it nonetheless).

Proof:


I feel weird about how good we look together.


2 comments:

Viva la Varner said...

I LOVE YOU CINDY!!! I could seriously read your blog all day and be happy. when are you coming back to the US...we need some Beto's time or somethin.

Logg said...

You went without me?