Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Too much?

I love Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as much as the next girl (or maybe more) but this might be over my comfort level of muscles:

Photo: AM cardio - Walkin' lunges on the farm. 

Also knows as, "These mother*ckers burn" 

#PushThePace

I mean, yeah I'd still work with it but I also have a little bit of a gag reflex with this.

But I am still just so excited for the new Fast movie.  They are really and truly gifts from above.

(Another random note: I like the Olympics.  I do.  But knowing I could be there at an event this weekend had I stayed in England makes me a little bit bitter.  I don't regret my decision, I just think I'm an idiot.)

(Also, Ryan Lochte might be better looking than I am, but I feel like I can pull off the grill just a little bit mo' betta (on a related note, I would probably do something equally ridiculous if I were good enough for the Olympics))




OK one last thing: 

Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Lion.  

I watched the preview of the documentary (I'm sorry-'dogg'umentary) of his transformation and even though there was a lot of weed being smoked, I believe in his animal transformation.  I've always thought "Be who the Rastafarian priest tells you to be".  And truth be told, I'm a little excited for his next reggae-inspired album.  I just hope he comes up with a clever way to remember how to spell Lion.  With only one 'n'.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh, man. This is just too funnyyyyy. How did I miss this for a week??
Also, I'm no longer reading the paper; too much sifting through the "I don't care about that at all" to find the gems.
...Enter Cindy's posts.