Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello, Update

My dissertation is coming along nicely these days.  I've hit my word count minimum, allowing me to think that anything from this point on is just gravy on the mashed potatoes that are my paragraphs on the effectiveness of English language classes for immigrants.  Delicious, am I right?

Those are the kinds of things I want to write in my actual paper, but as we all know, it is most definitely not sophisticated enough.  So I am sticking to basic boring formulaic sentences and vocabulary.  I'll send a copy to anyone who wants it.  In case you run out of Ambien one night.  I'm a giver.

Other than that, I've been spending some time thinking about the VP candidates and how Joe is still my #1.


I mean, ok. It's a tough D.  P.D. (fun fact: i read on wiki that Paul Ryan used to go by P.D. because his dad is also named Paul, but he hated it when it morphed into "Petey") is a young, good-looking, two-first named man.  I mean, his hair alone is enough for some votes.  But Joe.  His forehead screams wisdom.  Or at least a good time.


No comments: