Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Garden of the Gods

(just so you know, there is a law and order marathon on right now. and i am watching it. 
just like my poem suggested. truth)

Last week I went down to Colorado Springs to see what all the hype was about.

My grandparents lived down there for years, so it wasn't my first time in the Springs, but it was my first time in downtown CO Springs.  I had no idea there was so much down there; I was just used to going to the local Home Time Buffet or KFC.

After going to lunch with an old man attorney named Jimbo, NW and I hit up the Garden of the Gods.

It was pretty.

Here are some pictures.


 (do you see Mario and Luigi?  they were visiting from italia)


(these two did a real good job at holding up balancing rock. kinda)


It was a pretty (rock) solid day.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Mario and Luigi, doing what they can. And the rock balancers are killing me!