Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fivehead

So today as I was doing my daily scan of PerezHilton.com (please don't judge-but i probably would) I came across this headline (get it? head line? boom!)


Tyra Tyra Tyra...unless Joe Biden and I are allowed to make guest appearances on your show called Fivehead you shouldn't be able to do it.  Us people with impressive (read: gigantic) foreheads need to stick together!

(for previous blogposts on my forehead/joe biden's forehead, click here and here)

Speaking of Joe (I promise this is the last ilovejoe declaration for awhile), I made this tshirt for the VP debate last week.  I've been sharing it around via other social media (sorry if you've already seen it 284 times), but this is my blog and I want my posterity to recognize all my hard work.  You know they won't be going through my facebook timeline, so the blog is the best bet.  But seriously, even if you hate Joe Biden and think he came across as a jerk at the debate, you have to admit that smirk is pretty precious.  And it totally belongs on a tshirt.

Photo: #justgettingreadyfortonight #takingittothenextlevel #joebiden #iloveyoutoomuch http://instagr.am/p/Qpz9IXqb01/

Now, if only Joe would recognize my commitment to him.  One day.


No comments: