Friday, October 19, 2012

Growing Pains

I was just sitting here on my computer, sending out my one millionth resume, when on my iTunes I was pleased to hear the timeless Justin Bieber song "Baby" come on.


But it wasn't just the song-it was the bonus video.


And can we just remember how precious he was?  Before the tattoos, before Selena-when it was just him and Luda rapping and dancing in a bowling alley?  And his hair?  We can't forget his hair.  It inspired nations.

Now he's having pool parties and grinding up on Nicki Minaj.

(i still love him, though. don't worry)

And all of this has just made me think about how growing up is sometimes hard.  Sometimes you end up doing things you never thought you would (like grinding with Nicki Minaj) (or living at home long after graduating from college...twice) (i like to excel at things).  And thats ok.

It's all going to work out, right?




(i saved this on my computer as mutant cindy)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I think everything is going to work out for Mutant Cindy because she's just adorable!!