Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Some Bear Lake Love

I know I was going to post about this trip a week or so ago, but I'm lazy.  Boom.  Truth.

Bear Lake has quickly become one of my favorite places in the world.  Not only for its natural beauty, but for the good times that have been had there.  If all my friends could live up there all the time and get paid for it, I would be down.  (hear that, reality tv?  think about it) (we'll also need some more beds).

It was a relaxing weekend with no real plans except to eat, sleep (but no naps for cindy!) and study the presidents of the United States.  

And learn all the words to Gangsta's Paradise.



(we put in a lot of solid porch time)







There was one thing that wasn't awesome about this weekend: the BYU/Utah game. 

But the rest of the time? Perfection.

No comments: