Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Things you probably don't care about

I finally just got around to watching the Project Runway finale.

And I am upset.  Mad.  Angry.

This entire season I have been annoyed with Dmitry.  Sure, he's good at what he does.  But he's also kind of annoying.  If you had watched any episode with me, you would have heard me yelling out my disgust with him.  (things like "Go back to Belarus!")

Aptly stated, I did not like him.


So when they announced he was the winner over Fabio, or even Chris and Melissa, I was shocked.  



Project Runway and Heidi Klum, why do you make so many mistakes?  First the Seal divorce, and now this?


Also, I am kind of sorry for this rant.  But it really did make me angry.



Moving onto something completely different, how about that Donald Trump and his trying to bribe the President to release those papers?  Do we think Barack is going to do it?  The anticipation is killing me.

If you haven't watched Donald's plea, here it is:

Someone on the FB put it best by saying any video that seems like a parody but isn't actually a parody is the best kind of video.  Also, this is very conflicting for me, because its kind of ridiculous but I still kind of think the Donald is awesome.

Also, I wish I had that much money.

No comments: