Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What if? Debate Style

What if after this moment last night...


This happened?  


The circle of their love-it goes forever.

(of course harold is candy in this situation, and wally is the american people wishing they could just get along)

(if you don't know saturdays warrior, you won't get this.  my apologies)

(i'm probably going to go watch it in its entirety)

(i've sent out like 50 resumes in the last couple weeks and no one likes me so i have to do something that makes me feel mo' betta)

(but seriously, if you haven't seen saturdays warrior you should.  so so good)

5 comments:

Katie Chandler said...

HAHA! So glad you imagined that.

blakecgriffin said...

I have never seen Saturday's Warrior.

Jill said...

I love everything about this. Minus the part about resumes and all that unemployment crap. Can we please watch that movie next time we are together? And can that be soon?

Natalie said...

Bam! And this is why I'm an avid reader of your blog. Hahahahahahaha!

Katie Lewis said...

This made me laugh so, so much.