Wednesday, November 14, 2012

As if I need another reason...

...to love me some Joe Biden.

How have I not seen this before?


I would take "Somewhat Notable" in any category coming from Joe.

Also, some other random celebrity news:

A feud between Donald Trump and Cher?  Dangerous.  I guess she'll never be on a season of Celebrity Apprentice!

Also, I'm really sad about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.  Although not too sad to admit that I hope this inspires a breakup album from JB and maybe him and Adele can work out some ballads for me to sing along to in my car at the top of my lungs...with or without passengers.

You get in my car, you will probably hear me sing.  Matter of fact, I get in your car and you will probably also hear me sing.  Sorry/you're welcome.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Joe!