Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas cheer!

There was one time I was attracted to this guy because he had a really sweet mustache. But then I saw him get into his car and it was covered in bumper stickers and I was automatically not attracted to him anymore. I mean, it kind of made sense but it was also alarming. I guess I'm just not committed enough to ruin my car like that. Especially with his kinds of bumper stickers. Coexist? That one drives me crazy.

Moving on, so far I've helped put up two Christmas trees but not my own. But it's really getting me into the spirit of the season. I love all the lights on people's houses, even the people across the street who won yard of the month in our neighborhood. There is no way we can compete with that. We could probably win 'dirt pile of the month', though. (#winning).

Anyways, work is easy peasy today so this blog was a priority. Naturally. If you have anything you want addressed on this old blog, let me know. Or a video. I just want you to be happy.



No comments: