Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Today

I was the only one at the gym tonight for a little while.  It's not a huge gym, so I could be confident no one heard me when I was singing along to the songs playing overhead as well as quoting along to The Lion King.  I was seriously so excited when I pulled up the Disney channel and saw Timon and Pumba.  It has been years since I've seen it, but I still got the script down like a champion.  You just want Samba and Nala to be happy, you know what I mean?

One of my coworkers rode his bike to school today.  He rolled into our classroom about ten minutes late wearing his tshirt and slacks and quickly grabbed his button-up shirt out of his backpack.  He peeked in to see if our boss was in the adjacent room (she was) and so he immediately just tossed his button-up on over his sweaty tshirt.  And then, in his own little special tone, he looked at us and said, "business casual".  I don't know if this is funny to anyone else, but it was hysterical when it happened.  

Work is a little bit ridiculous, so we have to take what we can get in entertainment.  Otherwise we would go a little bit crazy.  Which is probably still true.

Ok, well the point of this little blog was to welcome the new year (2013!) and tell you how excited I am.  I already have big plans like getting my wisdom teeth out and sleeping in as much as possible, and maybe I'll post my goal list on here sometime soon, but I can't promise anything because we all know I've been a bit LAME-O at updating this blog.

I've also seen several/most movies currently out and may or may not throw my two cents in on here, too.

But mostly, I love cake.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I watched the Mighty Ducks the other day and despite having not seen it in years, could still quote the entire movie. The thing is, I don't REMEMBER my childhood being filled with watching the same movies over and over and over but apparently it was.