Monday, April 1, 2013

Miracle

It's an April Fools miracle!

Omorosa got fired from Celebrity Apprentice!  I am the most happy.  I agree with Piers that she is not a real celebrity and that she sucks.

Also, I have a goal of posting every day this month. That might not happen, so don't get too excited, but I'm feeling it.  I have lots of good things to say about the world.

Like, I finally just watched the uncensored film of Kevin Ware's leg breaking...whaaattt??  Out.of.control.  The reaction of the guys on the bench is exactly how I felt watching it.  Poor Kev.  I would post a link to it, but you should really probably just not watch it.

Another thing: the guy from Glee checked himself into rehab?  What is this world coming to when we can't even love Glee characters anymore.  (ps i actually haven't liked glee since season 1.  it's too weird now).  Finn/Cory and his substance abuse.  I guess music doesn't always heal.

Sometimes, though, it does.  Recently it has in the form in Justin Timberlake's new album.  I dig it.  Not all the tracks, but most of them.  I, like much of the world, am a big lover of JT.

Finally, this is what I look like when I wake up.  Ya welcome, and welcome to April.


ps this is a good morning.  also, i am wearing clothes.

No comments: