Friday, January 10, 2014

Hair Quiz

You guys.  

I'm having major problems trying to decide what I should do with my hair.  For so long I simply did whatever I wanted with it (with no regard to what actually looked good) and now I feel like I'm ready to get something real done.

So, in the words of Christina Aguilera, I turn to you.

Please direct me.

Very Important Hair Decision


  1. What should I do with my hair?
  2. Nothing.  Keep it long and natural hair color
    Keep it long but go lighter
    Keep it long but go darker
    Chop it short but keep the natural color
    Chop it and go lighter
    Chop it and go darker


    1 comment:

    Mikelle Hembree said...

    "So in the words of Christina, I turn to you." You are the funniest person ever. I love you! You are gorgeous whatever way, but I like your hair lighter!