Thursday, January 9, 2014

This one is just mediocre

A selfie is not going to happen tonight.  For several reasons, but mostly because I've already removed all makeup and unnecessary clothing from my body and therefore there is no angle or lip puckering that can save this face.  So, I give you this photo of me asleep on a train in Korea.  And another shot below with the fellow party animals from that night. This was an informative night in Korea, when some of the locals cleared up whether or not some stereotypes are true.  That's all I'll say about that.

 

I haven't quite figured out what direction this post will take, but I wanted to get something down tonight.  I made a goal of sorts to write on this more, but I'm not disclosing the specific goal I made so you won't know if I make it or not.  All that accountability crap??  I'm not into it.  I don't want anyone to know how unsuccessful I am. Also, it's a big buzzkill when you start the year off sick.  Because then you justify not doing things more.  Gym?  Not gonna happen if I can't even breath (that ended a couple days ago but i'm still holding onto it).  Basically anything that requires extra effort/movement?  I'll talk myself out of it and take a nap instead.



Which is why "take more naps" is on my 2014 list.  Boom. Win.

Also, it is 9:25 pm and this is the latest I've been up all week.  Am I proud or ashamed?  TBD.

No comments: