Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Current Obsession

You know what I really love?  Making eye contact with other drivers while driving.  I think it is the best.  I don't even know why.  But tonight when I was turning a corner, I made eye contact with the guy waiting to turn and didn't look away until distance forced it.  


Sometimes this turns into car flirting.  I don't mind that either.  Neither did Mystery Matt.  
(oh what could have been...)


But really, this post is all about a man named Sam Hunt.  

Here he is: 

  

First things first, I think I love him.  

I don't know anything about him except he has ridiculous pop songs that are kind of just bad but I also can't stop listening to them.  They are full of awkward voice overs and cheesy lyrics but maybe that's why I relate to them.  I mean, when he says, "If you wanna be a homebody, we gonna have a house party" - I get that.  I'm lazy.  He sings about snapbacks...my friends and I just got matching ones.  I don't know if it's more embarrassing to just like Sam and his music or genuinely feel like I can relate to it.  I won't claim which is more pressing to my heart.

If you want to see him in real time, here is an option:

Please don't judge me.


No comments: