I know I didn't post one of the 'I'm grateful for' lists on Thanksgiving, but there is one thing I need to express thanks for: I am grateful that nobody in my close circle has an annoying voice.
Today at work a lady was talking on her phone as she passed me. Her voice was bad. Obnoxious. You know those voices that make you cringe and hurt your ears and almost make you want to tear out your soul? This was that kind of voice.
It got me thinking about how lucky I am that no one I'm tight with has such a voice. I know its wrong, but I can't help myself. I admit it: I could not be friends with the nicest person in the world if their voice was hard on the ears.
So even though Thanksgiving is over, my gratitude runneth over for you and your soothing voices.
PS Janna I love your little kid voice.
Comments