So...
We all know I'm obsessed with Arrested Development. I have been for years now and probably will be for eternity. It's hard to choose a favorite character, but I've narrowed it down to a tight race between Tobias (David Cross) and Buster (Tony Hale). But really I love all of them. It's just the funniest show ever.
I also love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies. I do. Not as much as AD, but I find them highly entertaining. So much that some friends and I found our own traveling pants and they do, in fact, make magical things happen.
This, however, I'm not so sure about:

Did everyone else know that these two have been dating?!
I'm sorry, but this time two loves don't make a right.
Wack attack.
(ps David is 45. Amber...26)
We all know I'm obsessed with Arrested Development. I have been for years now and probably will be for eternity. It's hard to choose a favorite character, but I've narrowed it down to a tight race between Tobias (David Cross) and Buster (Tony Hale). But really I love all of them. It's just the funniest show ever.
I also love the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies. I do. Not as much as AD, but I find them highly entertaining. So much that some friends and I found our own traveling pants and they do, in fact, make magical things happen.
This, however, I'm not so sure about:
Did everyone else know that these two have been dating?!
I'm sorry, but this time two loves don't make a right.
Wack attack.
(ps David is 45. Amber...26)
Comments