
I bought myself these little cake treat things. I liken them unto Little Debbies or something of the sort.
I didn't necessarily buy them because I thought they'd be super good.
I bought them because of what it says on the box:
(The following is a direct quote)
"You know that sweet things make smile.
We love to see you smile with your people.
So just taste this cake"
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Comments
But - I have to know - are you honestly in Korea? I had this dream last night (yes ma'am, you were featured in my dream!) and I ran into you locally. And, in all reality, you had been hiding out in someone's apartment with a fake backdrop of your "Korean bedroom" and stuff like that. It was so weird. Anyway - if you ARE really in Korea, have a really fun time. If not, I hope to run into you soon :)
your posts are getting me miserably excited. (you know, like the good kind of miserable)