I taught a lesson on Thanksgiving to the boys. And I made them draw turkeys and write things they are grateful for just like we do when we're little! Suckers.
They are a creative little bunch.
Here are some of my favorites:
The turkey bus going to hell
This one gets a spot because of what the little bugger wrote on the bottom. If anyone can translate my nickname, let me know. And its good to know one can be both scary, fun, and likable!
The next two are just the most random. And they have to deal with physical ailments. Which is usually what I think of when I think American Thanksgiving...


Yes, skin cancer turkey and handicap turkey (complete with wheelchair) round out this boy band of drawings. Who even knew?
They are a creative little bunch.
Here are some of my favorites:
The next two are just the most random. And they have to deal with physical ailments. Which is usually what I think of when I think American Thanksgiving...
Yes, skin cancer turkey and handicap turkey (complete with wheelchair) round out this boy band of drawings. Who even knew?
Comments