This week has been pretty awesome as far as work is concerned. I haven't had to teach at all and Wednesday through Friday are designated half days. Well, half days at school. The second half of the day is 'work from home' time.
I don't know if I'd call it all work, but I've definitely been productive with those half days so far.
First stop: Isaac Toast.
I was walking home and I always see this little food place and I decided it would be the day to taste it. It's a kind of french toast sandwich dealio type place and while there were no pictures displayed to point to, I was able to order a ham, cheese, and egg sandwich.
(Insert: Today I was marveling at how I am able to survive in this country. I mean, I don't speak the language, but I get by just fine. It's seriously amazing).
The verdict? Hands down the best sandwich I've had in Korea. Maybe even in my life. It was soooo good. Like heaven. They put this kind of sauce on the bread and it was a little sweet and the moment I left I wanted to go back. Oh, and only 1600 W. About a $1.50. Its my new spot.
Next, and maybe the most exciting! I put up my Christmas tree!! Well, as much as possible. But I'm rather fond of it. I downloaded some Christmas tunes, pulled out the tape and recently purchased garland, and inspiration hit. I love it. It makes my little apartment seem livelier.
Comments
And P.S. I'm so sad we didn't get to see your webcam face at our party :( Next time though, right?
xoxo