Once upon a time, there was a boy (actually, he is #8 in the photo a couple posts down) named Han Seong.
He has been in my classes since I got here, but I never got to see his personality like I did last week during Winter camp.
This kid is a riot.
First off, I had trouble understanding him when he said his name. He always said it really fast and so it took awhile to catch what it was. So, to ease my situation, I nicknamed him Handsome. Because when he said his name super fast, thats what I heard. Also, the rest of the class really liked it. And it was better then their nickname for him: Crazy.
Anyways, Handsome said some of the funniest things I've ever had a student say. One day he answered every question I asked with "How should I know?" and a shrug of his shoulders.
"Hey! Handsome. What are you doing?"
"How should I know?"
"Um, you're the one doing it. What is your name?"
"How should I know?"
(this continued for a good three minutes. with brief laughter between questions)
Classic.
He has serious attitude.
But he ensured himself a spot in my favorites list when he said, without prompting:
"I do what I want"
Seriously, we're MTBBFFs.
(meant to be best friends forever. duh)
He has been in my classes since I got here, but I never got to see his personality like I did last week during Winter camp.
This kid is a riot.
First off, I had trouble understanding him when he said his name. He always said it really fast and so it took awhile to catch what it was. So, to ease my situation, I nicknamed him Handsome. Because when he said his name super fast, thats what I heard. Also, the rest of the class really liked it. And it was better then their nickname for him: Crazy.
Anyways, Handsome said some of the funniest things I've ever had a student say. One day he answered every question I asked with "How should I know?" and a shrug of his shoulders.
"Hey! Handsome. What are you doing?"
"How should I know?"
"Um, you're the one doing it. What is your name?"
"How should I know?"
(this continued for a good three minutes. with brief laughter between questions)
Classic.
He has serious attitude.
But he ensured himself a spot in my favorites list when he said, without prompting:
"I do what I want"
Seriously, we're MTBBFFs.
(meant to be best friends forever. duh)
Comments