It all started when I got to my seat on the plane.
Only seconds after I put my stuff down, a nice Japanese flight attendant approached me and told me I had been upgraded.
Hello leg room. Hello table cloth. Hello free champagne (joke!). Hello perfect flight.
If this was a sign for my adventures in Japan, I knew I was in for a classy and smooth vacation.
Stories, inspirations, and more to come tomorrow.
As for now, I still have to plan my lesson for tomorrow! Yucky.
(ps I really really want you to be impressed that I took this picture using my self-timer)
Only seconds after I put my stuff down, a nice Japanese flight attendant approached me and told me I had been upgraded.
Hello leg room. Hello table cloth. Hello free champagne (joke!). Hello perfect flight.
If this was a sign for my adventures in Japan, I knew I was in for a classy and smooth vacation.
Stories, inspirations, and more to come tomorrow.
As for now, I still have to plan my lesson for tomorrow! Yucky.
Comments
jk! Super impressed!