(The third part of a series entitled "Meet the Ptaek Family")
This is Kate:
Yeah. Not only is she just plain b-e-a-utiful, but she has a heart of gold.
We love Kate because she can party all night long, she has really big...eyelashes, and she is always game for a McDonalds ice cream cone (which is why we probably eat an ice cream cone every chance we can get).
She is also a lover of Costco. Always a positive in my book. And she is just really really nice.
(even if she makes fun of 'percy jackson and lightning thief'. not cool, kate)
(even if she makes fun of 'percy jackson and lightning thief'. not cool, kate)
Kate is a blossoming poet.
Recently she wrote this for me (i cried it was so poignant):
(printed with permission)
Dear Cindy
Today feels windy
You are a lot of fun
Even though you live like a nun.
I want to make a sweater.
Life with you is just better.
You make me laugh like hehe, haha, hoho
When we leave Korea I will miss you like whoa!
I'm glad you are going to marry Nate.
You and him and me together is FATE.
I hope I never see you eat cotton candy again.
I promise to love you forever till the end.
end
Best.Poem.Ever.
(and i can't wait to marry Nate. its mtb.)
(and don't ask about the cotton candy. it was a mistake)
Comments
is this our nate? the nate who is related to that one guy i like dated once upon a time?
i have some interesting news. you might need to throw some bows. just sayin'