No, I'm not talking about the world cup. Although I could. And I will. In a later post.
But for now, I'm talking about something a little more exciting.
Something involving my dreams coming true.
And a crane.
Yes, you heard me right.
After months of training and thousands of won spent, I finally got what I came for:
A cheap-ace stuffed animal dog.
I'd like to thank Matt for hanging in there with me, and pushing me forward even when I wanted to give up.
He also won. His prize is a little weird alien thing. It's pretty awesome.
We owned that crane game room.
BOOYAH.
(also, let me say Matt has perfect eyebrows. Look at them. Jealoussss)
(also, pps, i found a crane game where the prizes are REAL LIVE LOBSTERS!
that is next on my list)
(also, pps, i found a crane game where the prizes are REAL LIVE LOBSTERS!
that is next on my list)
Comments