So there's this kid at church who, I'll be honest, I've never had a real conversation with. He seems like a lovely young man and just super nice. But there is one thing I would like to know.
Does he have alopecia? I can't just bring it up, can I?
I am fascinated by this kid's lack of hair on a weekly basis. His head is so shiny and his absence of eyebrows just makes me want to run my fingers over his face.
I think of Stan Sitwell from Arrested Development every week, too. And his various eyebrows for different occasions. Which, if I had alopecia, I would totally do.
Also, did you know some animals have alopecia?
Examples:
(warning: these pictures are hard to look at but also hard to look away from)
First up: a monkey
And secondly: i'll give you a dollar if you can guess what this one is
You are welcome! Happy Monday
Comments
If you really wanted people to guess, maybe you shouldn't have named the picture 'the-hairless-bear'.