It's a sad day in the world, for Celebrity Apprentice is over.
But in John Rich's world, its a most excellent day! Because he won. And that is exactly what I wanted.
I am legit excited that he came out on top. And that Def Leppard showed up because in some of the commercials they made it seem like they wouldn't. And that Marlee Matlin lost. I mean, she seems nice. But I'm glad she lost.
Also, why did they put a microphone on Marlee? Can anyone answer that question? She kept
hitting it when she was signing (you know, when she got really enthused and loud) and it was distracting. Anyways, nice lady.
But no John Rich. He is the best.
In honor of the finale, I went to Jenn and Steve's, we ate Jenn's amazing meatloaf (get it? because Meatloaf aka Meat was on this season) and watched in style.
(The cooks/future voters of Donald Trump)
Me channeling my inner Lil Jon. Love him 'ppreciate him.

And my proudest baking moment ever. I love you Mr. Trump.
Comments
But all it all, it ended just as it should. Tears are flowing here now that the season's over.
BTW, loved your cake and Lil' John costume.