Sometimes I miss America.
When I do miss it, I try to play a fun game. Like, "Name every state in four minutes!" or "If you had to pick the top 5-10 best looking presidents, who would they be?"
So, here you go. My top presidents, in no particular order:
Harry Truman
(the man looks good in those frames)
Rutherford B. Hayes
(it may or may not be the beard)
Ulysses S. Grant
(for sure in the top three for me)
George W. Bush
(better looking than his daddy)
Theodore Roosevelt
(i admit i have a weird love for him; its not normal)
Thomas Jefferson
(i have a feeling he'd look even better in real life)
FDR
(seriously. eleanor must've been really funny or something)
Bill Clinton
(duh)
And there you go!
I love America.
(And some of the scariest looking:
Andrew Johnson, Martin Van Buren, James Monroe, and John Quincy Adams
You never would've been elected if television had existed when you were running.)
Comments
That was hilarious!
Abe has always made my top five. There's just something about him.
Also, you are awesome. I look forward to your next America blog post.