It's Saturday night and the only time I've left my flat today is to get some groceries to last for the weekend.
I arrived back in York on Thursday afternoon, after a long and mostly uneventful travel time.
Scratch that. There was some excitement. One of the flight attendants asked me to move up a few rows and I did. So he offered to buy me a drink. You know, like a real drink. I told him I was fine with my cran-apple juice (sidenote-i always always drink this on airplanes. and never anywhere else). He double checked, "Are you sure you don't want a glass of wine?" It was hard to turn down, but I did it. I was also busy playing Angry Birds (i'm back on angry birds) so I really just wanted him to stop talking to me.
So yeah, not exciting!
I had all intentions of going into work for a little bit after getting back. I wasn't completely sleep deprived-I felt like I got a good few hours of sleep on the plane and train, but after I walked into my room my bed just looked too good to resist. So I told myself I'd just take a short little nap!
Seven hours later, my nap ended. And there I was. Wide awake. At 11pm at night. Oh goody!
I wasted time like a champ a few hours, then tried to sleep. It did not come until close to 7 am. By this time I almost just got up for the day, but...yeah right. I told myself that I could sleep for awhile and then work at noon. Easy peasy!
And failure came again as I didn't get up until 1:30pm. I put in a whole 2.5 hours at work this week. Solid showing.
Anyways, that's what I've been doing since I've been back! But today I did actually study and watch a whole disk of Seinfeld. Just color me productive!
Oh right. I was going to post about my Christmas break! I went home! You all know that!
It was really fun. So fun that I almost didn't want to come back.
But then I told myself, I could finish this degree.
So that's what I'm doing.
Update complete.
(hey, no one is forcing you to read this. except me)
And a photo of the Eiffel Tower:
Fin.
Comments