-Sometimes I get super fatigued and can sleep forever and am still tired. This is what happened today. This made working on some important essays very difficult, as I can't write about barriers to citizenship education with my eyes closed and drool coming out of my mouth.
-You have no idea how excited I am for this week to be over. Because it means the end of term 2 of my program and the beginning to a month long travel extravaganza. BAM.
-I ate ice cream and Doritos as a meal today. Finals makes this acceptable, right?
-If any of you have suggestions on my future, please tell me. I keep going back and forth on what my next move should be:
-Do I teach abroad for one more year?
-Do I move back to the states and get started on the field I'm really interested in working in?
Too many options. Too many decisions.
-I didn't wear pants for 70% of the day.
-This is the video I made a couple weeks ago from my trip to London with Maude. Warning: it shakes. I'll get better some day.
(music: brett dennen dancing at a funeral)
-Final thought: I miss Taco Bell.
Comments