You guys. I'm back!
Well, kinda. I'm back on the internets. And that's really all that matters these days.
Also what matters: Italy being awesome.
I'm still unsure at how I want to approach the last two weeks on this blog. I don't know if I should do a photo journey and call it good, or share a brief itinerary of what we did, or just keep it short and sweet with random stories. Or just say it happened and move on.
Life is so hard.
I will say that it was a good, nay, great trip. Italy had the most perfect weather for us, we saw so much, we did so much, and we ate so much.
Now, a selection of photos to keep you interested:
This may or may not be my next hairstyle inspiration. The selective dreadlock look is making waves in Europe...and I want it to be welcomed in America.
So these pics are from the first few days. Brian and I got to Italy on the same day; J and J were supposed to be there as well but we all learned a valuable lesson: never fly standby.
More to come later...
Comments
Ford