Last night I went to my little brothers choir concert. It's kind of fun being in the audience of something I was so obsessed with when I was in high school. Those show choirs...they are full of little gems. Like the most unenthusiastic dancers and singers I have ever witnessed. And boys without rhythm doing horrible choreography. I like to think it wasn't so bad when I was singing in it, but it probably was.
Also, there was a girl wearing a scrunchie and a boy with bleached tips. What year is it?
On a related note, my family put down one of the dogs last week. I didn't even notice. My brother mentioned it to me last night when we were talking about Christmas lists (don't judge me: i always write down 'get rid of the dogs' on my lists) and he was like "we did that last week!" and I had no idea. It was mostly dead, anyways, so don't think I'm being too insensitive here.
Or maybe I am.
All I know is that the Christmas season started early for me.
Comments
and I'll be sad with Logey about the dogs.