It's an April Fools miracle!
Omorosa got fired from Celebrity Apprentice! I am the most happy. I agree with Piers that she is not a real celebrity and that she sucks.
Also, I have a goal of posting every day this month. That might not happen, so don't get too excited, but I'm feeling it. I have lots of good things to say about the world.
Like, I finally just watched the uncensored film of Kevin Ware's leg breaking...whaaattt?? Out.of.control. The reaction of the guys on the bench is exactly how I felt watching it. Poor Kev. I would post a link to it, but you should really probably just not watch it.
Another thing: the guy from Glee checked himself into rehab? What is this world coming to when we can't even love Glee characters anymore. (ps i actually haven't liked glee since season 1. it's too weird now). Finn/Cory and his substance abuse. I guess music doesn't always heal.
Sometimes, though, it does. Recently it has in the form in Justin Timberlake's new album. I dig it. Not all the tracks, but most of them. I, like much of the world, am a big lover of JT.
Finally, this is what I look like when I wake up. Ya welcome, and welcome to April.
ps this is a good morning. also, i am wearing clothes.
Comments