Oh, it's the end of June? And I'm about to post about Memorial Day?
I do what I want.
It was a pretty excellent weekend. The drive wasn't horrible (it gave me a good excuse to drink all the Mountain Dew I wanted)
(p.s. i love mountain dew baja blast (thanks taco bell!) but now that they sell it in stores normally i feel confused...because every time i drink it i instinctively want to eat a chalupa. life is hard)
Anyways. I really loved Santa Fe. And Taos. They were both delightful little places with delightful people. We also stopped by this weird little place called Earthships. It was weird/cool?



I really wanted to buy a turquoise ring while I was down there and after searching through several shops and streets, I ended up buying one from the very first place we went. Which was helpful because I flirted a lot with the guy working there. It did get me a pretty decent discount, but in the end he rejected my invitation to hang out after his shift. Love is pain.
Comments