You know what I really love? Making eye contact with other drivers while driving. I think it is the best. I don't even know why. But tonight when I was turning a corner, I made eye contact with the guy waiting to turn and didn't look away until distance forced it.
Sometimes this turns into car flirting. I don't mind that either. Neither did Mystery Matt.
(oh what could have been...)
But really, this post is all about a man named Sam Hunt.
Here he is:
First things first, I think I love him.
I don't know anything about him except he has ridiculous pop songs that are kind of just bad but I also can't stop listening to them. They are full of awkward voice overs and cheesy lyrics but maybe that's why I relate to them. I mean, when he says, "If you wanna be a homebody, we gonna have a house party" - I get that. I'm lazy. He sings about snapbacks...my friends and I just got matching ones. I don't know if it's more embarrassing to just like Sam and his music or genuinely feel like I can relate to it. I won't claim which is more pressing to my heart.
If you want to see him in real time, here is an option:
Please don't judge me.
Comments